Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you interested in working with some of the biggest corporations and brands in the UK?
Have you been thinking about your next career move?
Do you have experience working in a commercial environment?
VMAGROUP has built its business around hiring phenomenal people. Industry sector specialists are employed alongside communications and marketing professionals where our long-term (often exclusive) relationships with a global network of clients are nurtured and maintained.
This year we are celebrating our 40th year in business, meaning we offer unrivalled in-depth knowledge of, and consultancy services to, the communications and marketing professions.
As we continue to grow our business, we are looking to hire both experienced and aspiring recruitment superstars who are interested in pursuing a rewarding, lucrative career as a recruitment consultant with VMAGROUP, running events, placing candidates and recruiting for clients within the communications, digital and marketing industries.
This role will offer you the opportunity to utilise your excellent communication skills, drive, self-motivation and ambition in a commercial, rewarding and fast-paced environment.
Does this sound like you?
- Sales or similar target-based industry experience
- Looking to work in a performance driven environment
- Looking for excellent career progression and development
- Eager for more client-facing opportunities
- Keen to help build the next generation of communications and marketing teams
If so, VMAGROUP wants to hear from you.
What will it involve?
- Handling multiple interim or permanent recruitment assignments from brief to completion
- Building and maintaining loyal, profitable relationships with both existing and new clients
- Developing new business for VMAGROUP, for both the practice and yourself
- Creating and developing relationships with existing and new candidates
- Ensuring that individual and team revenue targets are met and maximised by the successful and continuous placement of candidates
Desired skills and experience
- Personal dedication to excellence, initiative and integrity
- Demonstrable relevant commercial experience
- Proven track record of achievement
- Entrepreneurial business acumen
- Goal oriented and passionate about success
Excellent oral and written English communication skills essential. This is your opportunity to build your business and watch your career reach new heights. Your success will be rewarded with an industry-leading remuneration package plus commission.
If you would like to apply or to find out more, please send your CV, along with a short outline of why you think you will be successful in the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants will be invited to an “Introduction to recruitment at VMAGROUP” evening on Monday 22nd October.