Consumer SAE – alcohol, FMCG & social purpose
The strategic communications agency is part of a wider integrated group and works with household name clients across alcohol, FMCG/personal care, perfume and food.
Known for their meaty, strategic work – a lot of their campaigns have a slant towards social good/purpose, driving positive change through communications. Variety is something that really stands out here – employees can flex their learning with exposure to consumer press office, influencer engagement, events strategic, meaty campaigns and a mix of global and UK work – something you don’t get at that many agencies.
Culturally, it’s an extremely inclusive and open environment – the CEO and Chairman sit within the teams and everyone’s ideas are welcomed and valued. If there’s an area you want to develop or excel in this is listened to – your career ambitions and development will be prioritised and supported here. Benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave + birthday off
- BUPA healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised restaurant and free breakfast between 8am-8.30am
- Great social events at least twice yearly
- Wellness allowance of £50 per month
- Flexible working - work from home one day a week
The Role- Consumer SAE
You’ll be someone who is at AE level ready for a step up or a newly appointed SAE, ready to take on a new challenge working on a diverse portfolio of big name clients.
You will need to be super organized, digitally savvy, a good writer, brilliant at research, good at knowledge sharing and of course motivated by attaining media coverage for clients.
For more information on this exciting opportunity or to discuss other roles we are recruiting for please contact Charlotte Bradshaw. E: email@example.com
Apply for Consumer SAE – alcohol, FMCG & social purpose
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Utilities Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)