Senior Account Executive – Corporate - Planning & Infrastructu - Prestigious Top 10 Agency - London
Senior Account Executive – Local Campaigns - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £33,000 PLUS additional bonus & profit share up to 24% of your salary!
My client is an international communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
My client's Local expertise ranges from contentious planning applications and major infrastructure projects, through to community campaigns and stakeholder engagement. As part of their work, they enable a number of the UK’s leading businesses and organisations to engage effectively with local communities and decision makers.
From advising on the practical implications of the devolution agenda, to the impact of new models of local service provision, their specialist team helps clients to understand emerging risks and opportunities in a rapidly evolving policy and political landscape.
My client is now seeking a Senior Account Executive:
- You will be responsible for executing short and long term campaigns for your clients, and contributing to the development of their overall communications strategy
- You will have day to day contact with clients and establish a long term relationship with them based on their ability to trust in the quality of your judgement and delivery
- Through your interest in the news agenda, local government, planning and development and, most importantly, the issues that matter to them, clients will be impressed by the proactive opportunities and threats that you spot
- The quality of your written work will mean that the majority of materials are ‘client-ready’ and meet the brief set in terms of tone, length and accuracy
- Your project management skills will ensure that deadlines are met by your client teams at every level, from more junior to more senior colleagues
- Beyond the work that you undertake for existing clients, you will play an important role in the team’s future growth through your contribution to our new business process, helping to identify prospective opportunities, and supporting the development and delivery of pitches
- Beyond client and new business work, you will be a valued member of the team, ‘pitching in’ wherever help is needed and contributing to activities from brainstorms and event planning to drafting entries for my client's blog
Qualifications, skills and competencies:
- You must have 1-2 years proven experience gained in a communications role, preferably at an agency, with a focus on local government or planning and development
- Be able to demonstrate experience in the delivery of high quality local communications campaigns, and to explain why they achieved their objective
- Exhibit knowledge of, and interest in, the UK political landscape, including local political campaigning, and how this impacts clients
What is offered in return:
- My client is committed to employee development and has an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. They regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- The remuneration package also includes competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff is eligible for their industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share. When my client thrives, all of their people share in that success.
My client offers a most competitive basic salary of up to £33,000 depending on experience, you will also be eligible for my client’s industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share – worth up to an additional 24% of your annual salary!
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org