Account Executive – Philanthropy Team - Prestigious Top Agency – London - to £25,000 plus bonus
Account Executive/ SAE – Philanthropy Team - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £28,000 PLUS bonus & profit share up to 24% of your salary!
My client is a most prestigious top 10 agency who help major brands tell their story clearly and successfully. As trusted advisors to some of the world’s largest corporate, public, government and not-for-profit clients, they advise on strategic communications, public affairs and digital engagement. But where they excel is bringing all these disciplines together for truly integrated campaigns
In the past three years, my client has doubled in size. Today, more than 200 professionals are delivering creative campaigns and senior strategic counsel to clients around the world from five offices in London, New York, Washington, Nairobi and Doha.
My client works with brands, companies, foundations, multilateral bodies and campaigning organisations all over the world and across all media channels. Through their offices in London, Doha, Nairobi, New York, Washington DC and Singapore, and partners around the world, their team of communications specialists help their clients to communicate their work, navigate complex issues and manage their reputations.
In Africa, my client's Nairobi office coordinates a network of hand-picked strategic communications agencies on the continent, providing them with deep market insights. They are the pioneers of leading research on Africa’s evolving communications landscapes, including ground-breaking studies.
My client is now looking for an Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive with proven experience in supporting international communications campaigns.
You will be required to provide day-to-day support on a number of key accounts. This support would include contributing to the creation of bespoke communications strategies, managing media relations, research stakeholders and drafting written content.
Additionally, the Account Executive may be required to carry out all or some of the following key tasks within the Philanthropy team:
- Tracking issues in the media, relevant to designated clients.
- Sourcing and preparing detailed draft media analysis reports
- Management of press cuttings, including preparing monthly/quarterly coverage books;
- Preparing activity reports for clients;
- Conducting ring rounds, and building journalist contacts;
- Preparing journalist biographies and briefing notes for clients;
- Leading on global/regional communications campaigns across traditional and social media in French and English;
- Creating a wide spectrum of client content including press releases, opinion articles, website copy, infographics, podcasts, and social media plans;
- Managing reactive media relations activity;
- Preparing and maintaining distribution lists for press releases
- Supporting the wider team in the creation of media and stakeholder engagement strategies;
- Supporting the development of, and managing, junior members of staff;
- Participating in business development activities;
- Responding quickly and accurately to journalist and client requests;
- Maintaining regular communication with clients and attending meetings.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Have a minimum one years experience in international communications at either an agency or in an in-house role;
- Knowledge of international affairs and political issues.
- Ideally at least some experience of global development, working with the United Nations, Public Affairs, politics and campaigning is an advantage
- Experience in journalism, blogging and social media is an advantage
What is offered in return:
My client has an unrivalled strategic counsel; a group that has held some of the hottest seats in politics and the media, from Communications Secretary to Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, to Political Editor of The Sun, and Director of Communications at No.10.
Their clients benefit from their experience and expertise, but so too do their people. My client is committed to career development and have an open doors culture. Both through your client work, and through the structured training programme delivered by my client’s strategic counsel, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business.
In addition to a most competitive basic salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience, you will be eligible for my client’s industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share – worth up to an additional 24% of your annual salary! When my client does well, all of their people share in that success.
The remuneration package also includes a wide range of employee benefits, such as competitive pension scheme, company contribution to gym membership, Bupa healthcare and free daily breakfast.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com