Account Director – Brand Comms, Health Team - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £50,000
Account Director – Brand Communications, Health Team - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £50,000 PLUS additional bonus & profit share up to 24% of your salary!
My client is an international communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
Health, public health and social care services are changing rapidly in response to the UK’s financial challenges and a population that is growing and getting older. As structures, systems and priorities shift, my client makes sure their clients keep a sharp focus on meeting their business objectives and delivering what matters most to patients and their families.
My client helps them successfully navigate through this complex and fast-changing landscape, strengthening trust and protecting reputations.
With such a skilled team, my client is able to do some really exciting work, using old and new channels. From designing hard-hitting poster campaigns and building bespoke digital channels, to conducting behavioural research and creating expert-led policy projects, their integrated team helps deliver exceptional results for clients.
My client is now looking for an established Account Director PR experience and strong experience across the pharmaceutical and health sector.
This should include experience of supporting teams who are drafting pharmaceutical product and disease awareness material, providing reference packs and facilitating approvals, generating media coverage, supporting the running of public events, and managing political and/or stakeholder relationships (Key Opinion Leaders and Patient Groups) for a diverse range of clients and therapeutic areas
You will also have a solid understanding of the way the NHS is structured, the drug approval and Health Technology Assessment (HTA) processes.
- Providing leadership and strategic counsel on major complex client accounts
- Driving significant new business effort – conceive, lead and project manage new business proposals and pitches
- Directing major accounts/projects
- Leading marketing drive setting up events, and promoting products
- Leading integrated comms/ PR offers
- Line managing team members (Account Managers, Account Executives and Researchers) and overseeing their career development.
Qualifications, skills and competencies:
- Have relevant, senior level PR experience gained from an agency, in-house or government role
- Have a strong commercial acumen with a track record of shaping an agency's growth and success
- Have the ability to be a key influencer with the gravitas to provide senior leadership and counsel on major complex accounts
- Have excellent client servicing and interpersonal skills, as well as a real ability to lead pitch teams
- Proven ability to grow and lead teams
- The tenacity to drive marketing and business development
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, excellent client-consultation skills as well as client and agency growth and development.
What is offered in return:
- My client is committed to employee development and has an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. They regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- The remuneration package also includes competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff is eligible for their industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share. When the business thrives, all of their people share in that success.
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive basic salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience, you will also be eligible for my client’s industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share – worth up to an additional 24% of your annual salary!
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
Apply for Account Director – Brand Comms, Health Team - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £50,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Manager Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Senior Account Manager Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)