Senior Account Manager – Media Comms, Corporate Team - Prestigious PR Agency – London – to £40,000
Senior Account Manager – Media Communications, Corporate Team - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £40,000 PLUS additional bonus & profit share up to 24% of your salary!
My client is an international communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
The Role/ Key responsibilities
My client is now looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the UK team.
- You will be responsible for executing short and long term campaigns for your clients, and contributing to the development of their overall communications strategy.
- You will be a primary day to day contact for clients and establish a long term relationship with them based on their ability to trust in the quality of your judgement and delivery.
- Through your interest in the news agenda and, more specifically, in the issues that matter to them, clients will be impressed by the proactive opportunities and threats that you spot.
- The quality of your written work will mean that the majority of materials are ‘client-ready’ and meet the brief set in terms of tone, length and accuracy.
- Your project management skills will ensure that deadlines are met by your client teams at every level, from more junior to more senior colleagues.
- Through your role in managing the delivery of work by junior colleagues, you will support their development and be a source of constructive feedback, ideas and experience.
- Beyond the work that you undertake for existing clients, you will play an important role in the team’s future growth through your contribution to our new business process, helping to identify prospective opportunities, and supporting the development and delivery of pitches.
- Beyond client and new business work, you will be a valued member of the team, ‘pitching in’ wherever help is needed and contributing to activities from brainstorms and event planning to drafting entries for my client's blog.
- You must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years proven media experience gained in a communications role, preferably at an agency and through work with major corporate brands.
- Be able to demonstrate past success in the delivery of high quality media coverage, and to explain why it met the client or organisation’s objective, and how it was achieved.
- Exhibit knowledge of, and interest in, the UK political landscape and how this impacts clients.
What is offered in return:
- My client is committed to employee development and has an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. They regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- The remuneration package also includes competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff is eligible for their industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share. When the business thrives, all of their people share in that success.
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive basic salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience, you will also be eligible for my client’s industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share – worth up to an additional 24% of your annual salary!
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)