Account Manager/Senior Account Manager – Property – Super Agency – London - £39,000–£48,000
Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager – Property – Super Agency – London – to £48,000 depending on experience
My client is an independent communications consultancy, specialising in property and the built environment. They are based in Central London and operate internationally with partners serving Europe, the Gulf States, Asia and North America. They are a respected name in property PR and have been delivering successful strategies and campaigns for 14 years.
My client is now seeking an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with experience gained within the property sector. You must be a creative thinker and commercially aware with excellent communication skills. Client management experience and a notable passion for the industry.
- Managing a portfolio of client accounts as the main point of contact
- Working as part of the team with responsibility for client retention and growth
- Helping to develop client strategies that help achieve their business objectives
- Preparing and delivering campaign plans to meet these strategies
- Responsibility for high quality output day to day working with the rest of the team.
Key skills and competencies:
- Building relationships with clients, undertaking regular liaison and offering counsel on day-to-day activity and increasingly around issues management
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the client’s business – right to the top
- Good working knowledge of key publications and a network of media contacts
- Strong business writing skills, an eye for a story and an ability to secure coverage on topical issues as well as client-driven content
- Digital and social media communications skills that integrate into the wider campaign
- Managing and mentoring more junior team members
- Increasing interested in helping to secure new clients
- Engaging and enthusiastic communicator
- Background or keen interest in property, or professional services more generally
- Keen to learn, grow and take more responsibility
- Team player at every level – not just to do client work but to share my client's ethos and approach, help them grow and join the fun
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their career in an exciting forward-thinking agency. My client offers a very competitive salary to £48,000 depending on experience.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com