Account Executive – Brand Comms, Health Team - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £25,000
Account Executive – Brand Communications, Health Team - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £25,000 PLUS additional bonus & profit share up to 24% of your salary!
My client is an international communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
The health team devises and implements communications and public affairs programmes across a number of specialist areas typically including strategic consultancy and message development, political outreach and select committee training, corporate communications, media relations, media training, issues and crisis management, digital and social media, integrated campaigning, patient and professional engagement, market access / Health Technology Appraisal communications, patient education and disease awareness.
The health team has a growing list of UK and international clients from the health and wellbeing, pharmaceutical, social care and charity sectors.
My client is now looking for an experienced Account Executive with an interest in running communications global and local campaigns in their health team.
- The Health team is a fast-growing team providing public relations and public affairs services to clients which help them successfully navigate through a complex and fast-changing landscape.
- You will be joining a team of consultants with unrivalled first-hand PR and PA experience at the highest level
- As an Account Executive, your proven experience to date may lean more towards PA or PR, however you will have knowledge of drafting pharmaceutical product and disease awareness material, providing reference packs and facilitating approvals, generating media coverage, supporting the running of public events, managing political and/or stakeholder relationships (Key Opinion Leaders and Patient Groups) for a diverse range of clients and therapeutic areas.
- Have a degree in a science, social sciences or arts degree, for example pharmacology, biology, politics, economics, English, history
- Previous experience of public affairs research, experience working at an agency/busy press office or a post graduate qualification in a relevant subject area would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience of campaigning will be an advantage, whether gained in a political party or NGO environment.
What is offered in return:
- My client is committed to employee development and has an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. They regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- The remuneration package also includes competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff is eligible for their industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share. When the business thrives, all of their people share in that success.
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive basic salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience, you will also be eligible for my client’s industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share – worth up to an additional 24% of your annual salary!
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Executive Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Executive Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Senior Account Executive Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Executive Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)