AE, SAE, AM - Pharma/Healthcare Background – Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London
AE/ SAE/ AM – Pharma/ Healthcare Background – Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London - to £40,000 depending on experience and level
My client is one of the UK’s top 10 creative PR agencies representing some exceptional brands at the forefront of the health and wellness sector. They create stories, experiences and content that builds their clients’ reputations and relationships.
They are now seeking an Account Executive, Senior Account Executive and Account Manager to join the Health communications team. The roles are to work across the whole spectrum of healthcare communications including disease awareness campaigns and ethical health campaigns.
• Draft materials for client programmes including press releases, media advisories, interview briefing notes, agendas, logistics documents and media reports.
• Play a key role in developing storylines and pitching news to journalists with the objective of delivering coverage which meets and exceeds clients’ expectations. Monitor the news media (print, broadcast and online) and undertake desk research – media and social media audits, research and analysis - in order to keep abreast of industry developments and to identify news hooks.
• Contribute to the development of client proposals and implementation of campaigns, attend client meetings and assist with the organisation of client activities including media events, seminars, workshops, round tables, speaking events, competitions and product launches.
• Monitor the advances in the digital and social media sector to ensure the team stays ahead of emerging and developing trends and you will pitch stories to bloggers and other online influencers and communities and deliver client coverage through online and social media channels.
• Actively participate in new business brainstorms, carry out research for new business pitches and proposals and support pitch meeting logistics.
• Draft case studies for new business credentials and you will be expected to use social media platforms to write insightful content pieces on behalf of the agency.
- Previous communications agency experience
- Ideally working with UK and multi-national brands in the healthcare sector.
- Organised, meticulous about keeping promises and meeting deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- A great communicator and collaborator with people at all levels
- A proven team player
- Digitally savvy
- Ability to always add value and make a real difference.
In return, my client offers a very competitive salary from £27,000 for an Account Executive up to £40,000 for an experienced Account Manager.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidentiality to email@example.com