Account Director and Account Manager – Corporate Property – Top Agency – London - to £45,000
Account Director and Account Manager – Corporate Property – Top Agency – London – to £45,000 depending on experience
My client is one of the world’s largest international communications consultancies with more than 2,500 employees in over 80 offices around the globe. My client has a strong reputation for delivering meaningful, positive and measurable impact for clients. They are widely recognised for exceptional service and quality standards as well as their long-term relationships with clients.
The London office is the second largest office in the global network, including a series of practice groups – Corporate Communications, Public Affairs, Corporate Reporting, Brand Marketing, Digital & Social, Insights & Planning, and Brand, Content & Design – combined with expertise in industry sectors such as energy, technology, healthcare, travel and tourism, food & drink, sports, FMCG, financial & professional services.
My client is now looking for an Account Director and an Account Manager to work in the Corporate Practice, responsible for driving media coverage, crafting creative ideas and high quality content, leading projects, supporting new business activities and ensuring the smooth running of accounts. This roles will be to join their growing Property team and support clients that are a mix of developers and private equity in the property space. While property knowledge is key there is also the opportunity to work on wider Corporate clients.
Core responsibilities include:
- Being the day-to-day lead on a portfolio of accounts that include a mix of both property and wider corporate clients
- Providing pre-planning support on specific developments (i.e. supporting clients as they go through the planning process for a new development)
- Managing multiple projects and being responsible for their successful delivery
- Contributing to the creation of innovative communications campaigns spanning traditional and social channels
- Using your media relations skills and network to gain the best coverage for clients
- Identifying opportunities to grow the account and bring in new projects
- Management, direction and development of junior team members
- Demonstrated knowledge of the property and real estate sector
- Experience in supporting the marketing of new developments is advantageous
- Successfully delivered campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience of managing high profile, blue chip accounts – international experience an advantage
- A good understanding of social media channels and how they fit into an integrated communications campaign
- A proven ability to develop and sustain client relationships that are deep and enduring
- An ability to objectively critique and deliver creative work across platforms
- The ability, and initiative, to inspire your clients and your team
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a positive and proactive outlook
- Strong account management experience (planning, budgeting, financial management)
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a very competitive salary up to £45,000 depending on experience plus a range of benefits.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
Apply for Account Director and Account Manager – Corporate Property – Top Agency – London - to £45,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)