Account Manager – Consumer/ Corp/ Finance - Top PR Agency - City, London – to £40,000 plus benefits
Account Manager – Consumer/ Corp/ Finance - Top 10 PR Agency – City, London – to £40,000 plus benefits
My client is a leading international communications firm delivering financial, investor relations, public policy, consumer, corporate and digital consultancy. Their mission is to ensure that clients engage to best possible effect with all relevant stakeholders across capital markets, government, business and consumers. Based in the City of London, this global communications consultancy provides a seamless reach across the UK, Continental Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific.
They are now looking to recruit a B2C Account Manager to join their Corporate team and support the AD, acting as 'second in command' and managing client accounts. Responsibilities include coaching junior staff, fulfilling new business responsibilities and continuing to develop media relations and digital PR skills.
- Provide general PR counsel at appropriate levels within the client base
- Maintain day to day relationships with client contacts
- Create press releases, case studies, online material, articles, white papers, surveys and other similar content with minimal supervision
- Ensure that features tracking is implemented effectively across the team
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists across a range of publications.
- Discuss issues and facts with client and the media, displaying knowledge, enthusiasm and authority in client's business area
- Demonstrate industry knowledge and understanding of client and its culture
- Look for new ways to provide added value to clients and constantly revitalise client engagements
- Create and convert new business opportunities. Engage in other new business activities with directors and ADs as necessary, suggest and implement ideas.
- Understand how digital and other tactics fit into overall PR programmes and be able to sell new ideas into clients
- Have a good knowledge of digital platforms and tools such as buzz monitoring, blog publishing software, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn etc
- Train, manage and support nominated Senior Account Executives and Account Executives day to day and manage career development & training
- Be able to suggest solutions to staff or client problems when they arise
You will require agency experience with a background in either corporate or financial communications and experience of working with 'blue-chip' clients.
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a competitive salary to £40,000 plus benefits.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)