Digital & Social Media Account Manager
Fantastic opportunity for a social media savvy account manager to join a top tier integrated agency and work with stellar brands, consumer skewed for this role, as the digital division goes from strength to strength.
Based in central London, this client is a truly multi-award winning full service agency; recognised as a top independent comms force in B2C, B2B and corporate PR. With experience and expertise spanning food, drink, travel, technology, entertainment, media & financial service sectors.
From their lovely open plan office, this agency provides their clients real results whilst supporting their staff with great training, excellent career progression opportunities and the chance to work with a diverse portfolio of established and challenger brands. And if that wasn’t enough they offer very competitive salaries plus great benefits package!
The agency is now looking to bolster its Digital & Social Media Team at Account Manager level. This role will enjoy working on an exciting variety of clients and in the process creating, developing and managing content; managing social communities; overseeing a talented AE and JAE on campaign implementation; as well as contributing creative ideas for new business pitches.
- Proven digital marketing / social media experience, ideally within an agency environment
- Demonstrable experience of using at least one social media channel such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, Instagram
- Personable, social, proactive, and motivated to generate exceptional results
- Ability to interpret complex ideas and convey them in a compelling way
- Highly organised, possesses good communication, writing and grammar skills
- Excellent media knowledge and relationships
- Familiar with using social media content management platforms (like Hootsuite etc), social media monitoring platforms (Lithium etc), Google analytics, as well as Microsoft Office programmes
- Team oriented and with the ability to ensure first class account administration
- Passion for all things digital
- Previous new business experience a bonus
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the role, please send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.