Senior Social Media and Content Manager role
Want to be proud of the social media work you do? This UK top integrated financial services agency is dedicated to transforming the world of finance for the better – winning many awards in the process! - and is seeking a Senior Social and Content Manager to join them in helping established FS brands and new challengers build deeper brand-customer relationships.
Our central London based client is focused on creating unique stories that are compelling, making their top financial and professional services brands stand out and reach audiences in a meaningful way. They are passionate about what they do and have won numerous awards for their compelling corporate, consumer and B2B public relations campaigns. Due to their success they are growing and looking for a talented social media and digital expert to join them.
There is real scope with this role for the right curious, driven and intelligent PR professional as this specialist agency values and rewards an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to excellence.
Reporting directly into to the Digital Director, you will be the agency’s go to person for social media and content marketing (B2B and B2C). You’ll help provide advice to colleagues and you will work closely with digital, planning, account, analyst and PR teams.
- Graduate with several years social media experience, agency gained
- Able to brief and work with creative and content teams to produce engaging multi-format content
- Can develop and implement paid media strategies across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Experience with lead generation and thought leadership social media campaigns for B2B clients
- Strong content planning experience, including content led thought leadership for B2B and B2C campaigns and programmes
- Interest in social media and digital developments; aware of the latest developments and happy to share with the rest of the agency
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and very high personal standards when it comes to quality, method and rigour
- Passionate about Financial Services and digital communications
In return our client can offer a collaborative, social culture while supporting your development. If you love current affairs, business issues, politics and making the complex simple as part of award-winning PR campaigns, this role could be for you. To be considered please send over your CV.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in retail vouchers when we place a new referral as a thank you for the intro.