Account Director/Senior Account Director – Travel & Lifestyle Clients
Awesome Account Director/Senior Account Director required to develop creative PR strategies featuring influencers, partnerships & experiential pop-ups for top travel clients!
Our client is a dynamic and growing agency, with strategically located international operations, which partner an enviable client base from iconic travel brands, to the craftiest of new breweries and every mixologist’s favourite top shelf spirit. They have their fingers firmly on the pulse of pop and art culture to capture the zeitgeist and shape the next big trend, and are experts at hitting new markets and smashing KPIs by securing the perfect brand partners, hottest influencers and most innovative events in town!
The team are enjoying a period of sustained growth; achieving numerous high - profile new business wins. This AD/SAD role will work on some flagship travel accounts include premium hotels launches and multi-market strategies.
Candidate Responsibilities & Attributes:
- You will be the client lead on major accounts managing a team of PR professionals at different levels to deliver on campaign objectives.
- Acting as senior client contact responsible for running a number of accounts
- Developing annual PR plans for clients
- Taking responsibility for delivering campaigns within client’s budget and meeting KPIs
- Facilitate appropriate and timely responses to crisis situations and ensure thorough briefing of spokespeople and lead any media training for clients
- Manage team members’ time and priorities, and be responsible for their work planning and delivery, ensuring all are clear on what is expected of them and when they must deliver, and, where relevant, what they need to do to progress
- Attending and participating in new business presentations and credentials meetings
This role is an exceptional opportunity to join a fantastic agency and support its continued success while creating innovative travel & lifestyle campaigns. The role will require a real creative streak and the ability generate innovative ideas, secure top strategic partnerships and connect with the hottest influencers. Candidates will display a track record of leading successful campaigns, as well as the confidence to advise senior clients and the empathy to effectively manage juniors. In return our client can offer a creative and collaborative atmosphere while supporting your development to senior management at all stages. If you feel you have the required skills and the passion to work in a top consumer lifestyle team, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More searches like this
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Arts & Heritage Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)