Calling all AM's who hate being pigeon-holed! Excellent cross sector role!
Are you the kind of person who doesn’t like to be pigeon-holed in your career? If this is the case, then I may have the perfect role for you!
My leading client are looking for a new Account Manager to join their rapidly growing B2B & Corporate team, covering a variety of sectors, within the lifestyle world, including FMCG, hospitality, travel, property, retail, and many many more!
This leading PR and Digital Marketing agency, overall, are made up of specialists divisions, including Food & Drink, Consumer, Retail, Corporate/B2B, Lifestyle and Charity sectors.
The successful candidate will work with prestigious well-known brands across a wide range of sectors from start-ups to global corporations. This is a great opportunity for those who want to push themselves and expand their current skill set quickly.
The role entails strategic consultation, client liaison, mentoring junior members and coordinating the management of large campaigns, while personally running some smaller accounts. As Account Manager, the successful candidate will relish taking a strong role in implementing strategy, leading campaigns with natural ease, advising and consulting on high level areas while taking responsibility for overall KPIs being met/exceeded.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in B2B or Corporate comms (ideally in an agency setting and at Account Manager level)
- A hands-on approach to media relations
- Ability to strategically lead large campaigns and deliver top quality results under pressure (and small accounts)
- A thorough understanding of how PR can enable business change
- Demonstrable experience of client liaison at a C-Suite level
- A business mind-set; ability to converse with high level professionals and understand their brand inside-out – becoming their business partner
- Experience of delivering outcomes in line with client objectives (plus a swag bag full of current media contacts)
- Exceptional and efficient written ability under pressure. Proven experience in creating a range of media materials and ability to provide constructive guidance to more junior members
- Experience of autonomously managing projects from start to finish, with positive results
- A hunger to develop, learn and progress
- A can-do attitude – from proactively suggesting campaign ideas, to selling in stories, to advising junior members on how to exceed KPIs
Does this match you? Are you interested to learn more? Send your CV and we can speak in more depth!
Apply for Calling all AM's who hate being pigeon-holed! Excellent cross sector role!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)