Calling all Petrol-Heads! Exciting new opportunity in the Automotive sector
Do you class yourself as a petrol-head? Do you keep up with the lastest automotive releases and development? Do you want your PR career to reflect this passion? ….then this role could be perfect for you!
This award-winning agency are the team that conceived the world’s first self-cleaning car, unveiled a new watch at 35,000 feet, organised a super-car street race in Dubai, created the world’s first glow-in-the-dark car paint and drew a one-kilometre wide car in the sand.
Now, they are looking for an Account Executive to work across several Automotive accounts to cover both B2B and B2C projects. These clients include: SEAT, DENSO, CitNOW, Accident Exchange, APU Ltd and many more – allowing you to travel the world and attend events like Goodwood Festival of Speed and many industry motoring shows.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Both draft and help oversee production of copy, press releases and media materials
- Maintenance of all coverage reporting and status updates for all accounts; this may include status reports, rolling release schedules, future features lists and deadlines, coverage reports and media distribution lists
- Management of a rolling feature list, ensuring that deadlines for features relevant to our clients are met
- While the role majors on b2b content creation and media relations, much of the team’s output has consumer appeal too. An eye for a front-end, consumer angle or opportunity is necessary
- Establish relationships with client teams as well as key personnel elsewhere in the client businesses to ensure direct access to key people who can provide data / information / opinion etc for any relevant content
- Research to provide market insights / gather information to support the creation of feature and release content
- Distribution of press releases, imagery, videos and other story-telling assets to the media
- Act as solid and reliable support for senior team members
- …and much more!
The ideal candidate will be confident writer with an eye for technical details and logical, clear thinking as this role requires an ability to interpret often complex material for different audiences, as well as a knack for quickly understanding a diverse range of concepts and subject matter.
Those who are quick learners, as well as being tenacious, results driven and resilient will flourish in this role! High motivation and commitment to all work is a must.
Not only you be the key contact for a handful of clients, as well as helping to manage junior team members and assist in ensuring that all written content is completed according to agreed objectives and timescales.
Interested? Of course you are!
Send your CV to the team and we will be in touch soon! Alternatively, we offer £150 in Amazon vouchers for all successfully places referrals, so please do pass this advert on to a friend or colleague who may be interested to learn more!
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Media and New Media Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in Kingston Upon Thames