Associate Director/Director– Issues & Reputation
Do you love issues and crisis work but are tired of working in a big corporate agency environment? Or do you feel you have hit a glass ceiling in terms of progression and influence, battling with layers of hierarchy? Then we may have the role for you:
This independent agency has an array of household name clients spanning the likes of Amazon, NCP Car Park, Shell and a fin tech start up. They are predominantly known as a consumer agency, but are doing more and more issues, crisis and "soft corporate" work for their clients hence the need for this hire.
Size wise, they are a team of around 20 and have a great benefits package including 25 days holiday with the option to buy up to 5 additional days, discretionary profit share bonus, free breakfast, flexible working and more.
The culture is super - strictly non corporate, very creative and collaborative. There are no egos, everyone gets on and has a great work life balance. This agency hires heavily on cultural fit – personality is valued as it’s a great team environment with a low turnover.
The Role – Director, Issues & Reputation (SAD - Senior Associate Director level)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to flex their issues and reputation muscles with some interesting client work, whilst building and leading their own team.
If you are looking for more autonomy and the chance to make your mark, leading and growing an area of a business then this would be the ideal role for you.
We’re looking for someone who has a strong track record in reputation management with some heavy weight crisis and issues experience - including liaising with legal teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide senior level crisis and issues counsel to clients
- New business and organic growth
- Develop and consult on messaging, Q&A’s, narrative documents, press information etc
- Run media training for clients (internally and with external suppliers as appropriate)
- Be at the coal face with media when issues do hit
- Build and lead a team being responsible for their career development
In return this role will provide you with excellent career progression/autonomy, an exciting client portfolio and a competitive salary and benefits package.
To discuss this opportunity and others we are recruiting for, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw without delay. E: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Director (Agency) Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Director (Agency) Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Director (Agency) Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Director (Agency) Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Director (Agency) Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)