Corporate Associate Director / Director – Top Tier Cross Sector Clients – Global Agency
Exceptional Corporate Associate Directors & Directors required for a top tier global communications consultancy. The roles will suit bright, ambitious and commercially astute candidates who have strong corporate experience advising blue chip brands, and a great track record running UK & international multi-agency campaigns.
This team has been making several strategic hires who have driven new business and amassed an enviable roster of blue chip and instantly recognisable brands from FMCG, travel, health, tech, financial and professional services. This impressive growth has resulted in several new requirements for senior corporate advisors to lead on clients.
Campaigns will include both UK projects (c.60%) & EU/global multi-agency campaigns. These will be research, idea and data driven projects including insightful thought leadership and reputation management. The roles will partner senior management and co-ordinate teams of 5-10 while offering the opportunity to hone commercial acumen while leading new business pitches and organically growing accounts.
Responsibilities, skills & attributes include:
- Providing strategic counsel and advice to clients, developing and delivering innovative, insightful and integrated solutions of the highest standards
- Developing crisis management techniques and advises clients on potential courses of action
- Monitoring client strategy and industry trends and landscapes to develop and deliver in-depth strategic solutions to exceed client expectations
- Developing new business and leads the process with prospective and existing clients, monitoring and developing opportunities to secure commercial growth for the division and the wider business
- Creating budgets and manages them profitably
- Assisting with business planning for the division
- Leading, motivating and developing account teams and individuals using progressive people management techniques
If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete these roles, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Apply for Corporate Associate Director / Director – Top Tier Cross Sector Clients – Global Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)