Corporate Account Manager & Senior Account Managers – Top Tier Cross Sector Clients
Exceptional Corporate Account Managers & Senior Account Managers required for a top tier global communications consultancy. The roles will suit bright and ambitious candidates who have strong corporate experience advising a range of blue chip brands.
This team has been making several strategic hires who have driven new business and amassed an enviable roster of blue chip and instantly recognisable brands from FMCG, travel, health, tech, financial and professional services. This impressive growth has resulted in several new requirements for corporate team hires to work on some exciting campaigns.
Projects will include both UK projects (c.60%) & EU/global multi-agency campaigns. These will be research, idea and data driven projects including insightful thought leadership and reputation management. The roles will work in well-structured account teams and co-ordinate teams of 2/3 while offering the opportunity to learn from some of the best minds in the business and benefiting from all the training and future opportunities a global consultancy can provide.
Responsibilities, skills & attributes include:
- Utilising knowledge of traditional and digital media to maximise PR opportunities for clients
- Interprets and responds to client briefs and develops effective & creative communication strategies
- Contributes to crisis management plans and provides support to senior consultants
- Creates news stories and builds media relationships that will deliver coverage
- Contributes to new business solutions, leveraging previous relevant experience, specialist skills and knowledge
- Understands and manages the relationship between client service and profitability, escalating any issues to the appropriate level
- Manages, collaborates and supports the Account Executive/Senior Account Executive in the delivery of their roles
- Seeks out training initiatives and learning opportunities to enhance personal and team development & leads junior staff by example.
If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete these roles, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)