Account Manager – Wine PR
This agency is at the top of its game when it comes to drinks, working with a highly enviable list of wines and spirits from all over the world. They create award winning, integrated PR campaigns, social media content and events for their clients.
A close knit, bubbly and friendly team, this agency will provide you with fantastic training and some top wine clients on your CV. As it’s a small team, you’ll get exposure to plenty of responsibility, support and development – with no heavy layers of hierarchy to get through when it comes to promotion.
The Role – Account Manager
As an experienced Senior Account Executive or Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for the day to day management of consumer PR campaigns for a variety of well known wine brands, working directly into the PR Director.
- Implementation & management of client PR programmes
- Proactive & reactive consumer press relations – writing of press releases, reacting enquiries from leading UK wine writers and consumer lifestyle journalists, generating press coverage for clients
- Copy writing
- Organise and attend press briefings, dinners, press trips
- Attend client meetings and brainstorms
- General account management duties including drafting activity and contact reports
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: email@example.com