Corporate Account Executives – Top Tier Cross Sector Clients
Exceptional Corporate Account Executives required for a top tier global communications consultancy. The roles will suit bright and ambitious candidates who have strong corporate experience advising a range of blue chip brands.
This team has been making several strategic hires who have driven new business and amassed an enviable roster of blue chip and instantly recognisable brands from FMCG, travel, health, tech, financial and professional services. This impressive growth has resulted in several new requirements for Account Executives to work on some exciting campaigns.
Projects will include both UK projects (c.60%) & EU/global multi-agency campaigns. These will be research, idea and data driven projects including insightful thought leadership and reputation management. The roles will work in well-structured account teams and offer the opportunity to learn from some of the best minds in the business while benefiting from all the training and future opportunities a global consultancy can provide.
Responsibilities, skills & attributes include:
- Conduct effective media sell ins & identifies opportunities for client coverage
- Utilise knowledge of traditional and digital media to maximise PR opportunities
- Day-to-day client support, including pro-actively keeping up to date with client-specific media, industry and digital developments and seeks to apply this knowledge in their work
- Drafting and editing press materials
- Preparing reports and briefing materials for clients
- Building and managing relationships with key journalists
- Contribute to the creation of PR plans
- Deliver insightful research
If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete these roles, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Apply for Corporate Account Executives – Top Tier Cross Sector Clients
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Junior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Junior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Junior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Junior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Junior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)