PR Lead – International Law Firm
This global law firm is widely considered to be one of the most prestigious in the world. The firm has offices in over 15 countries, with one of the highest grossing annual revenues worldwide. It operates across a huge variety of sectors with more than 60 international practice groups, in addition to a commitment to pro bono work, sustainability and women’s initiatives. At its heart is a dedication to helping clients achieve their business goals and overcome legal challenges anywhere in the world.
The firm is looking for a PR Lead to join the team, working across its market leading M&A, Private Equity, Finance, and Capital Markets practices in London.
Culturally, it’s a warm and inclusive environment with “no sharp elbows”. They have strived to build a professional, effective but nurturing environment with a benefits package including:
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Dental and medical insurance
- Gym membership scheme
- 24 days annual leave, increasing to 26 after two years service and 27 after five years service
- 5% pension contribution increasing to 8% after one years service
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Childcare discount scheme
- Ride to work scheme
The Role – PR Lead
The PR Lead will join the Brand & Communications department with responsibility for implementing various public relations programs that support the strategic goals of the firm’s market leading M&A, Private Equity, Finance, and Capital Markets practices in London.
A background in corporate communications is essential and experience working on legal clients is preferable, however those with professional services experience will also be considered.
A full job spec can be supplied on application but some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Playing a lead role designing and implementing PR programs to support the firm’s transactional practices in London
- Coordinating and works closely with attorneys and marketing colleagues – in particular the practice development teams - to identify and develop PR activities that support and enhance business development efforts within the firm
- Proactively seeking media opportunities for profiling firm and its management, assigned practice groups, and individual attorneys across all media formats – print, online, broadcast, blogs, etc
- Working with attorneys and practice development teams to coordinate and draft content for the London office blog and practice newsletters
- Contributing to the development and use of social media by the firm, practices, and industry groups
- Minimum five (5) years related PR experience
- Media and communications experience at a large professional services firm or comparable organization. PR agency experience preferred but not essential
- Exposure to social media as a PR tool, with abilities to apply the experience to firm initiatives
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: firstname.lastname@example.org