Account Executive – Entertainment PR – Massive Global Agency
A transnational Entertainment PR agency is looking for an ambitious Account Executive to join their 100+ team and become a future star of the business.
This agency has a renowned reputation for working on behalf of a global list of television channels, radio stations and production companies. As they continue to expand and grow; they are looking for a candidate with a passion for all things entertainment to come in and develop their skills in a highly regarded team.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have a passion for the creative arts and have or are looking to gain experience in video/TV campaigns whilst also working for VIPs and entertainment professionals.
- Assist with day-to-day execution of client programmes and contribute to client meetings such as taking minutes and providing reliable support.
- Develop good media contacts in areas relevant to client activity.
- Research and write news releases and features for internal approval.
- Liaise with the media with regards to forthcoming events, promotions and features.
- Provide press cuttings for clients and your team when required.
- Create weekly and monthly reports.
- PR Agency experience is vital – Internships accepted.
- Knowledge of media relations and have had exposure to journalists.
- Ability to actively target UK’s leading news, lifestyle and relevant media including suitable global media
- Social media savvy and able to discuss previous digital experience with confidence
- Creative in terms of creating new and exciting content to engage media and re-purpose existing content from brands to gain additional media coverage
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3084 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne