PR Account Manager - Drinks Agency - Wine Clients
NEW - Junior Account Manager to join an agency who are at the top of their game.
You will have at least 2-3 years experience working on drinks brands and have good knowledge of the wine industry. You will be constantly liaising the client and making their plans come to reality across both trade and consumer PR. You will report directly into the PR Director and also work, at varying degrees depending on the project, with the company directors and the event and design teams.
- Implementation & management of client PR programmes
- Proactive & reactive trade press activities – writing press releases, formulating quotes for trade press features, responding to press enquiries & generating coverage for our clients
- Proactive & reactive consumer press relations – writing of press releases, reacting enquiries from leading UK wine writers and consumer lifestyle journalists, generating press coverage for clients
- Organise and attend press briefings, dinners, press trips
- Attend client meetings and brainstorms
- Assisting on new business development
- Crisis management where applicable
The role requires a candidate with boundless energy, enthusiasm & strong leadership & organisational skills.
- Educated to University degree level
- WSET or similar an advantage, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of French an advantage
- Salary of £27-30kpa dependant on experience
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Private healthcare policy
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Claire Wiseman 0207 017 3085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill @PRCommsRecruit
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne