Director - Corporate Communications - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London - to £85,000 plus benefits
Director – Corporate Communications - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £85,000 - PLUS additional bonus & profit share up to 24% of your salary!
My client is an international communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
The Corporate team brings together experience from the highest levels of the media, politics, and campaigning to work with global markets, challenger brands, NGOs, individuals and industry bodies.
They have an unrivalled strategic counsel and an integrated team experienced in delivering for high-profile companies and some of the most exciting entrants to the market. Their journalistic expertise means they know how to spot and hone a story and the team understands how to make a story work hard across every possible channel. The team ensures the work they are doing is having the right impact with the right people and they also provide expert advice and delivery in the digital world, taking in the complex interactions of social media.
My client is now seeking a Director to join the management group for their 70 strong UK-focused corporate team. You will cover corporate communications. The wider corporate team also includes local, engagement and research units.
You will be an expert in your field with the ability to develop and deliver impactful communications strategies and campaigns, generating excellent results and giving strong strategic direction.
- To originate new retained corporate briefs – this could be integrated or discipline specific briefs (e.g corporate communications, public affairs etc).
- To provide senior counsel and strategic advice to clients.
- To lead in the development of creative communications strategies for diverse clients and issues, ensuring their successful delivery.
- To lead large and complex pieces of client work and to develop a portfolio of approximately £1m per annum.
- Support the growth and development of the corporate team through high quality line management of senior members of the team, identifying growth opportunities and taking an active role in marketing activities.
- To run profitable accounts which deliver high quality work for clients.
- Build internal and external networks with colleagues, opinion leaders, journalists, professional associations, online influencers and other relevant third-parties.
Qualifications, skills and competencies:
- Have at least six years’ experience, gained in an agency environment or through leading a busy in-house team.
- You must be proactive, creative and detail-driven.
- Have proven experience of leading high profile accounts and be used to managing large accounts of c£250k.
- Significant consultancy and client management experience. Proven ability to build relationships and spot opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of, and interest in, the UK communications and political landscape.
- Has the credibility to earn the respect of peers and team members. The gravitas to operate at the most senior level.
What is offered in return:
- My client is committed to employee development and has an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. They regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- Their remuneration package also includes competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff is eligible for their industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share. When my client thrives, all of their people share in that success.
My client offers a competitive basic salary of up to £85,000 and you will be eligible for my client’s industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share – worth up to an additional 24% of your annual salary!
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
Apply for Director - Corporate Communications - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London - to £85,000 plus benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Director (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Director (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Director (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Director (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)