Associate Director - Corporate Comms - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London - to £65,000 plus benefits
Associate Director – Corporate Communications - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £65,000 - PLUS additional bonus & profit share up to 24% of your salary!
My client is an international communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
The Corporate team brings together experience from the highest levels of the media, politics, and campaigning to work with global markets, challenger brands, NGOs, individuals and industry bodies.
They have an unrivalled strategic counsel and an integrated team experienced in delivering for high-profile companies and some of the most exciting entrants to the market. Their journalistic expertise means they know how to spot and hone a story and the team understands how to make a story work hard across every possible channel. The team ensures the work they are doing is having the right impact with the right people and they also provide expert advice and delivery in the digital world, taking in the complex interactions of social media.
My client is now seeking an Associate Director to work with both key corporate clients and new business opportunities. This is a senior position towards the top of the team’s management structure, where you will have responsibility for all aspects of an account of new business project, reporting to directors and partners as appropriate.
- You will have a proven track record of managing corporate communications workstreams at a senior level, meaning you have an excellent grasp of both political and media communications.
- Your leadership experience will demonstrate that you can get to the bottom of an issue quickly, set objectives, motivate and organise your team, offer strong strategic advice and deliver campaigns for numerous clients to challenging deadlines.
- You will also be responsible for helping to shape and drive new business, including identifying opportunities, developing your network, driving the pitch process internally and presenting as appropriate.
Qualifications, skills and competencies:
- Have a minimum of an undergraduate-level degree or equivalent qualification
- Have at least 6-8 years communications or public affairs experience, either at an agency or in-house, including at least one managerial role
- Previous experience of leading communications accounts or (if in house) workstreams, including delivering industry-leading campaigns, and a track record of winning new business
- A first-class and recognized ability to lead teams of at least three people simultaneously
- A proven ability to deliver in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, managing your own work as well as having responsibility for that of others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to set the direction of clients and colleagues in a collegiate manner
- Line management experience and broader supervisory input, including contributions to staffing issues/needs, internal processes, documentation or templates
What is offered in return:
- My client is committed to employee development and has an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. They regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- Their remuneration package also includes competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff is eligible for their industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share. When my client thrives, all of their people share in that success.
My client offers a competitive basic salary of up to £65,000 and you will be eligible for my client’s industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share – worth up to an additional 24% of your annual salary!
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Director (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Director (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Director (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Director (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)