Account Manager – Public Affairs & Policy - Prestigious Top 10 PR Agency – London – to £36,000
Account Manager – Public Affairs & Policy - Prestigious Top 10 PR Agency – London – to £36,000 PLUS additional bonus & profit share up to 24% of your salary!
My client is an international communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
The Role/ Key responsibilities
My client is now seeking an Account Manager to join their UK-focused corporate team to work on their public affairs accounts. With no two days the same, your activities will focus on helping our clients to communicate with everyone from political and business audiences, to their consumers.
Often, this will require you to work both independently, and as part of a team.
- Helping to devise and deliver proactive and reactive political engagement strategies and campaigns
- Drafting a range of materials from online articles and copy to briefings and policy analysis
- Coordinating, managing and undertaking political monitoring and political engagement
- Organising and coordinating set piece events and running campaigns
- Responding quickly and accurately to client requests
- Managing multi-disciplinary client teams
- Supporting new business proposals and pitches
- Ensuring the successful day to day delivery of communications strategies and tactical plans
- Building a relevant network
- Supporting the growth of the business through marketing activity
- You must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years proven media experience gained in a communications role, preferably at an agency
- You must be proactive, creative and detail-driven with an excellent understanding of the political and public affairs landscape.
What is offered in return:
- My client is committed to employee development and has an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. They regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- The remuneration package also includes competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff is eligible for their industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share. When the business thrives, all of their people share in that success.
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive basic salary of up to £36,000 depending on experience, you will also be eligible for my client’s industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share – worth up to an additional 24% of your annual salary!
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Account Manager – Public Affairs & Policy - Prestigious Top 10 PR Agency – London – to £36,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)