Senior Account Manager – Employee Engagement - Prestigious PR Agency – London – to £40,000
Senior Account Manager – Employee Engagement - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £40,000 PLUS additional bonus & profit share up to 24% of your salary!
My client is an international communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
My client is now looking for a Senior Account Manager with internal communications experience in a broad role.
- The successful candidate will be someone who has worked in an agency environment before and understands how to deliver the best results for their clients.
- The role will be crucial in managing client accounts and projects, coordinating client relationships, and to help devise and manage strategic integrated communications campaigns.
- This role will focus on accounts within my client's Engagement practice, though the successful applicant will have opportunities to work with other teams across the business, with a range of clients, issues and disciplines.
- Giving broad-ranging creative and strategic advice to clients and teams on issues relating to specific client programmes
- Contribute strategy and solutions to Engagement and Corporate new business efforts and proactively introduce new ideas to improve my client's offering.
- Manage relationships with clients.
- Help to devise, manage and implement integrated communications strategies, solutions and plans.
- Confident dealing with external client contacts and providing day-to-day internal communication advice.
- Track issues in media, politics and spot engagement trends.
- Coordinate research.
- Research and draft proposals for clients.
- Respond quickly and accurately to client requests.
- Source and prepare internal communication audits including channel audits and produce written analysis for clients.
- Ensure all client work is completed on time and within budget
- Ensure accurate invoicing for all clients
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong experience in a PR/communications agency is essential
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment, managing your own work and that of others
- Previous experience in internal communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to influence clients and colleagues
- Enthusiasm and a ‘can-do’, proactive attitude
- Ability to interact with and gain the trust of clients
- Actively participates in new business development, presentations and proposals and identifying prospects, and represents my client in new business meetings.
What is offered in return:
- My client is committed to employee development and has an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. They regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- The remuneration package also includes competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff is eligible for their industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share. When the business thrives, all of their people share in that success.
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive basic salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience, you will also be eligible for my client’s industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share – worth up to an additional 24% of your annual salary!
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)