PR/ Marketing Manager
My client is a growing Construction company based in Greater Manchester that has recently welcomed major investment by a global construction giant, the business is looking for a PR/Marketing manager to develop the promotional strategies for both the Commercial side of the business, one of the North West’s largest and most active main contractors, and their residential development arm.
Due to the nature of the role it would suit someone at a current manager level or a more senior level person who perhaps due to family commitments would be looking for a part time position.
The role: They are looking for a creative and personable marketing professional who will lead the development and delivery of a broad marketing strategy incorporating multiple channels and opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Together with the directors, devise and agree short-term and long-term campaigns for the commercial and residential sides of the business, incorporating PR, advertising, sponsorship, social media, print, events, internal and partner comms.
- Manage, support & liaise with external consultants and agencies
- Manage and create content for website and social media platforms
- Work with internal teams and partners to devise and manage events, community engagement and CSR activities.
Skills & experience:
- Around Five years’ or more relevant experience of delivering comprehensive marketing campaigns, either in-house or in agency.
- Mid weight to senior level, with strong skill set and a can-do attitude
- Ability to communicate with directors, clients, internal team and external consultants effectively
- Experience of using website CMS to keep content up-to-date
- Expertise of all applicable social channels and ability to produce relevant content
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite to create visual content for web or social media
- Expertise in use of Mailchimp or similar marketing platform
- Experience of commercial and / or residential property development would be desirable too!
For more information about this role and/or to register with Black Cherry Recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.
Apply for PR/ Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly