PR Account Manager (Outstanding benefits)
PR Account Manager
Central London - £30,000 - £40,000
Currently on the hunt for an Account Manager on behalf of a wonderful agency to work for. Stellar benefits, great team and a 4.5 day working week await!
Established 20 years ago, this award-winning agency have been at the cutting edge of comms for some time. Based out of an excellent central London office, the agency has an impressive dedication to the wellbeing of their staff. Their team are a close-nit bunch, staff turnover is extremely low, and their employees rate the culture and work-life balance on offer very highly. The agency works with a great list of creative clients and this is expanding quickly, creating a fresh need for experienced Account Managers…
This is an ideal role for an experienced Account Manager looking to readdress their work-life balance while still working for an agency operating at the highest level. You’ll need to have experience at Account manager level in a dedicated PR or Comms agency and B2B experience is also highly valued. Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and responding to press opportunities in the trade, business and vertical press
- Researching and monitoring a wide variety of press for new opportunities and spotting trends
- Writing press releases, thought pieces and reports.
- Manage the workload of execs on your account teams and closely follow the direction of the account holder
- Establishing and fostering long lasting client relationships
What’s in it for you?
- Impressive Salary
- 4 ½ day Working week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas break
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Healthy living allowance (monthly gym/exercise class contribution)
- Weekly team Lunch
- Annual £500 contribution to non-work-related passion project (Course or Hobby).
- Regular training
- Child Vouchers
- Above Average pension contribution
Apply for PR Account Manager (Outstanding benefits)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly