PR Manager – In house / Transport / Energy / Infrastructure
An independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services are looking for a PR Manager to join their team!
In this role, you will build relationships with senior level stakeholders and press offices in other Regions within the firm. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of press office activity – both proactive and reactive.
As PR Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Determining and overseeing delivery of PR and media relations activity
- Driving the relevant ‘global’ PR activity for delivery at Regional level
- Liaise with multiple senior level internal stakeholders
- Liaising with external clients, partners and communications teams from other organisations
- Managing UKIMEA press office function including two press officers and the retained PR agency
- Providing crisis management PR advice
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Solid PR experience from a professional services background
- Strong management skills and experience
- Ability to build relationships with broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise, assess and manage PR and media relations activity across diverse business and service offering
- Excellent PR writing skills
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Accident Insurance
- Global Profit Share scheme
If you think you are the ideal candidate, or would like some more information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.