£45,000 - £50,000 per annum + healthcare + pension
Based in Shoreditch, London, ING is one of the UK’s most exciting PR companies working at the nexus between contemporary architecture, property, development, design and the built environment. We are proud to represent a broad range of international clients comprising some of the most respected names in their respective fields.
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative and confident account director to join our expanding team, and represent a range of design, architecture and luxury property clients.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to not only devise but implement and lead successful, strategic communications campaigns for UK and international audiences. At this level, we are looking for someone who has excellent contacts across property, business, design, luxury and lifestyle media.
You will advise leading international designers and high-end residential and mixed-use developers on all forms of communications, ranging from traditional, social and digital media engagement to event management and networking.
As an account director you will play a pivotal role within the agency:
- You will be responsible for leading some of the agency’s accounts; developing and implementing communications strategies, building and managing relationships with clients and key contacts and creatively building on campaign plans at a tactical level.
- In addition to the management of current clients, you will also be expected to identify and develop new business opportunities, at all times representing and promoting ING values and brand in a professional manner.
- As an account director, you will manage client teams of PR professionals including account managers and account executives, monitoring and reviewing performance and supporting professional development.
The successful candidate will:
- Be driven, ambitious and possess a proactive, professional approach to agency life
- Demonstrate a strong interest and knowledge in high end design and property, architecture and the built environment
- Be confident in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a proven track record of developing new business
- Possess a strong network of industry and senior media contacts
In addition to a competitive salary, the position comes with the following benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 after 12 months service
- Private healthcare
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discretionary additional Christmas leave
- Access to travel and rental deposit loan schemes
- Cycle to Work scheme
ING is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.