Corporate Communications Manager
**2 month contract**
The EU’s largest public-private organisation addressing climate change is hiring a Corporate Communications Manager to join them on a 2 month contract. Their purpose is to help build a climate resistant society. You will help raise the profile of the organisation and will be at the forefront of delivering their success stories.
- Developing and executing success stories
- Working closely with the communications team to integrate success stories with content marketing and social media
- Writing articles based on the success stories for publication
- Writing, proof-reading, brand, design and content production
- Knowledge and interest of climate change
- Able to work closely and confidently with multiple stakeholders
- Experience within sustainability is highly desirable
- Outstanding written, and excellent verbal and communication skills
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Corporate Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly