Senior Communications Manager - IT Transformation / Internal Comms
Are you a confident and pro-active individual who has what it takes to take on a major Communications role? A unique company within the IT industry in central London is looking for a Senior Communications Manager to take on a pivotal role within their team. You would be responsible for managing the planning, development, execution and measurement of end user communications globally.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a unique transformation company, who focus on transforming how companies and people collaborate and create world-class solutions for their clients. This company is in start-up mode, so has exciting plans for growth and development: your role would play a huge part in this transformation!
As Senior Communications Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing, executing and measuring global internal communications strategies
- Writing and measuring internal communications
- Undertaking research and sourcing feedback from users
- Ensuring appropriate input and sign-off from stakeholders
- Consulting teams and individuals on communications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid experience in Communications, in an IT-related organisation
- Good communications consultancy skills
- Practical experience of flexing communication styles and techniques according to the audience.
- Strong copy-writer skills
- A flair for design, and confidence in using Adobe suite
- Excellent communications planning and execution skills
If you are a proactive, confident and driven individual with the relevant experience and skills necessary for this role, email your CV to April@jflrecruit.com
Apply for Senior Communications Manager - IT Transformation / Internal Comms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly