Media Relations Manager
Business service organisation is looking for an experienced Media Relations Manager to join the central team supporting several diverse business divisions to promote corporate news on a national, regional and trade level and manage stakeholder relations whilst protecting the brand.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Creating content to deliver to national, trade and regional media – researching, packaging and delivering press releases (contract wins/project completions/initiatives/research/campaigns)
- Build network/relationships with key media contacts and be first point of contact for press; influence press coverage where possible and acting as company spokesperson
- Managing external agencies partnerships
- Work on communications across the Group’s UK and international businesses
- Manage digital assets (images, content libraries, databases)
- Line manager Press Officer
Ideally looking for someone from corporate B2B background with experience of financial reporting and working in a matrix structure. Strong writer across traditional and digital channels and able to advise and challenge.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.