Business service organisation is looking for a Press Officer with strong digital skills to join the central team supporting several diverse business divisions to promote corporate news on a national, regional and trade level and manage stakeholder relations whilst protecting the brand.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Promote key corporate milestones and develop journalist relationships
- Work on communications across the Group’s UK and international businesses
- Work closely with the relevant managers at different Group divisions/businesses to unearth news stories and equally promote work of other business areas
- Support the team in the creation of content for crisis communications and issues management
- Manage digital assets (images, content libraries, databases)
- Logistical support for media events – financial calendar analyst presentations, capital markets days and product launches
Ideally looking for someone from a professional service background or agency consultant looking to move in-house. Strong write and ability to develop stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.