Our client, a global communications agency, are currently searching for an Associate Director to join their dedicated FPS team in London and work on some of their largest global clients. As Associate Director, you will work in close partnership with an array of impressive client communication teams to strengthen their reputation through a solid thought leadership plan and ongoing story telling. The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for creating corporate communications campaigns and the ability to create high-impact content for blue-chip brands. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing agency with a warm, open culture.
As Associate Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading some of the agency’s leading global clients; building and nurturing strong relationship, delivering reputation building campaigns and helping them grow
- Delivering decisive corporate counsel
- Leading, motivating and developing high performance teams
- Developing new business opportunities in order to continue the growth of the Financial Professional Services team
A successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record in creating and leading high-level, high-impact corporate communications campaigns gained through experience of working with big brands and ideally across multiple markets
- Strong client handling skills; prior experience of delivering decisive corporate counsel to very senior clients
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to earn the respect of the team as well as motivate and develop
- Recent agency experience (essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile, high-performing team within an impressive agency. To apply, or for more information, please contact Edwina@jflrecruit.com.