Account Manager and Senior Account Manager
Our client, a global agency with specialisms in reputation, influence and engagement, is looking to expand their London based Financial Services team, which cover FS, professional services and capital markets. Scope to work on a broad range of clients OR specialise in one area.
With an award winning reputation for being a Great place to work they do more than simply have a plush central London office to work in, going that extra mile to try their best to take into account candidates strengths and passions so roles can be tailored and scope to progress and develop within.
Therefore offering a unique opportunity to progress ones career whilst either (1) specialising in one area such as FS or capital markets/asset management, or (2) enjoy working on a broader mix of consumer, B2B and corporate accounts.
The roles: Account Manager and Senior Account Manager
Reporting to an Associate Partner / Partner, you’ll have the exceptional opportunity to work on major campaigns across a blend of their dynamic clients.
You’ll use your great creative writing abilities coupled with your organisational skills and intellect to manage accounts and help your clients reach a multitude of audiences through the delivery of highly successful campaigns.
- creative and strategic thinking skills
- good academic background
- account management experience
- experience of integrated accounts including digital
- confident client communication and presenting skills
- data handling/research based techniques to generate PR content (or aptitude for)
- social media implementation experience
- event organisation experience ideal
- Plus you’ll be a team player who wants to be part of and develop within the creative, collaborative Team.
- Great central London location
- A culture within to bounce ideas, grow and progress
- Supportive learning opportunities and programmes
- £ Very competitive
- Bonus scheme
- Regular socials
- Access to discounted massages and nail treatments (if you like that sort of thing)
- Free tickets to cultural events
- Plus many more!
They are not afraid to do things differently to make a positive difference to their industry and their clients. Can the same be said for you? If so, send in your CV ASAP!
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!