PR Manager - 12 month FTC - Home Counties
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proactive and ambitious PR Manager to join an international travel company. As PR Manager, you will be responsible for running the day to day trade and consumer press office whilst also supporting the wider business with corporate and internal communications. This is a really varied role and would suit someone with trade/b2b experience and a strong press office background. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a close-knit, hands on team.
- Developing and maintaining strong media relations (consumer, trade and travel), achieving global and local news coverage
- Overseeing the press office enquiries that come in daily
- Overseeing the media attendance and schedule for an exciting company launch, hosting key media and maintaining communications
- Supporting the Head of PR and Social with key corporate communications
- Be the day to day contact for the PR agencies
You will demonstrate:
- Trade/b2b experience (travel experience not essential but desired)
- Strong press office experience – proactive and reactive press
- Experience of a fast paced, multi-national corporate environment
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- The ability to build relationships, liaise and co-ordinate cross functionally across teams
If you are interested in applying for this role, or would like to receive more information, please email April@jflrecruit.com!