Account Director and Senior Director wanted! – highly successful Financial & Professional Services T
Fantastic opportunities to join the growing Financial & Professional Services Team at one of the UK’s leading business communications agency. If you’re an accomplished PR professional (AD or SAD level), looking to work with prestigious 150 FTSE clients and make the most of your excellent communication skills then read on …!
The agency: An international business agency with a plethora of awards for their collaborative team approach and impactful projects. With a hugely successful FS Team at their London office they are going from strength to strength and span Corporate and Capital Markets. Working on a broad range of briefs, including issues led campaigns, strategic positioning, media relations, financial communications, and integrated digital comms. As they grow there are two options for candidates: (1) keep sector experience broad and work across a range of FS subsectors like banking, insurance, alternative finance and fintech, or (2) specialise in capital markets and asset management.
The roles: Looking for ambitious Account Director and senior Account Director keen to take the next step in their career.
- Build proactive and positive relationships with clients at all levels
- Delivers consistent quality control management over all client activities
- Runs client meetings in absence of senior colleagues
- Start to generate own new business leads
- Pitches other parts of the Group to clients where appropriate
- Well-developed networking and relationship-building skills
- Well-developed crisis management consultancy skills
- Accomplished presentation skills
- Focus on portfolio of c.6-8 key accounts (Capital Markets or Corporate)
- Previous Financial Services, Capital markets or professional services experience
- Passionate about developing your career further in the FS sector
- Strong client management skills
- Excellent organisational ability
- Previous experience with data handling/research techniques to generate PR content
- Experience of integrated accounts, including social media
- High level of commercial awareness
- Confident; happy liaising with clients as well as presenting
- Experience in managing upwards and downwards
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Great central London location
- A culture within to bounce ideas, grow and progress
- Supportive learning opportunities and programmes
- £ Very competitive
- Bonus scheme
- Regular socials
- Free tickets to cultural events
- Plus many more!
Have you got the necessary skills, experience and passion? If so, send in your CV ASAP!
If not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone new you refer and we place in one of these roles as a big thank you from us!