Digital & Social Media Manager – Top Tier Financial Clients – Integrated Comms Consultancy
Fixated by financial markets & digital innovations but frustrated by big agency politics? An entrepreneurial & multi award-winning integrated communications consultancy is looking for a bright and ambitious Digital & Social Media Manager who wants to make an impact while advising some serious financial heavy-weights.
This multi - award winning agency has long cemented its place as the go to advisor for top tier global financial services clients through its unparalleled sector expertise, influential leadership team and highly creative campaigns. Their impressive client roster features top blue chip banking, capital markets, private equity, investment management and institutional financial services providers.
Multiple new business wins means there is now a need for a new digital and social expert to lead on social media, SEM, SEO, influencer marketing and further digital strategies. Reporting to a Director and managing an Account Executive, the role will partner design and communications teams to create and manage the implementation of engaging social and digital strategies. It will then develop robust reporting structures and support new business for new clients as well as organically growing existing accounts and converting digital projects into retainers.
Responsibilities, and required skills & attributes for the role include:
- Ability to develop and drive forward the digital marketing offering for the agency and clients; partnering design and communications teams to deliver integrated campaigns
- Create and implement engaging and targeted social media strategies
- Advise and implement influencer campaigns where appropriate
- Advise on digital advertising strategies
- Develop reporting structure for clients to demonstrate ROI against benchmarks
- Lead on Digital Marketing input into pitch documents, attending pitches for new business to sell-in digital services and organically grow existing accounts with new digital services
- Manage an Account Executive
Ideal candidates will be bright, ambitious and display a good academic record coupled with past experience implementing and managing digital campaigns. Financial services experience preferred but not essential. Candidates should be creative individuals who thrive within a team environment and have an enthusiastic working style and can manage multiple clients and projects. If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Apply for Digital & Social Media Manager – Top Tier Financial Clients – Integrated Comms Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)