Account Director – Top Tier Financial Clients – PR, Marketing & Content Projects
Passionate about delivering superb client service & creative campaigns but frustrated by big agency politics? An entrepreneurial & multi award-winning international communications agency is seeking an Account Director with first class financial services experience and the gravitas to partner senior management while advising flagship client accounts including some serious financial heavy-weights.
This multi - award winning agency has long cemented its place as the go to advisor for top tier global financial services clients through its unparalleled sector & technical expertise, influential leadership team and highly creative campaigns. Their impressive client roster features top blue chip banking, capital markets, private equity, investment management and institutional financial services providers.
Due to a sustained period of strategic growth, including multiple new business wins, there is now a need for an Account Director to join their London team of financial experts. Partnering agency management, this role will be a key point of contact for flagship UK clients, developing strategy development for clients' corporate programmes including c.50% media, 25% messaging and 25% design/content/video led projects. It will also line mange and mentor a team of juniors; ensuring the team are challenged and motivated.
Skills and responsibilities include:
- Experience in communications for financial services clients
- Be a trusted advisor to clients, adding value through your advice and work, and helping clients achieve their business objectives
- Running client teams and ensuring projects are on time, on budget and exceeding expectations
- Identifying new opportunities and contributing to winning new business
- Fantastic communications skills – written and spoken
- Team player and as well as a leader, able to earn the respect of the team and has a desire to share knowledge
- High energy multi-tasker, quick and diligent with good attention to detail
Ideal candidates will be ambitious, assured and engaging financial services experts with a proven track record managing senior client relationships and delivering insight led campaigns for a reputable agency, and potentially coupled with in-house experience. Strong knowledge of financial services is essential and complementary sectors such as property and fin-tech would be valuable. Candidates should display the strategic acumen to help guide the future of the agency, the confidence and interpersonal skills to advise and challenge clients on campaign strategy, the organisation to ensure projects are delivered to budget and the empathy to effectively mentor and lead an ambitious team. If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Apply for Account Director – Top Tier Financial Clients – PR, Marketing & Content Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)