PR and Marketing Executive
Silver Buck is looking for a PR and marketing executive
Silver Buck has a hugely exciting opportunity to join its fast growing, dynamic, London-based team.
Are you a fun, creative, fast learning, outgoing PR and marketer who is looking to join a disruptive, newly established PR and marketing agency?
What you’ll be doing…
Working closely with the directors and other key members of the team your role will involve:
- Social media planning, listening, and execution (paid and non-paid)
- Reviewing data driven analytics to increase engagement and conversions
- Managing the weekly newsletter and Silver Buck content calendar
- Researching and writing press releases and blogs and managing their distribution
- Developing relationships with journalists and analysts
- Utilising effective SEO to improve traffic rates conversions etc
- Developing collateral that tells a clear story and sets our clients apart
- Creating unique videos, animations and infographics
- Carrying out day to day administrative tasks, such as minor website updates, coverage monitoring etc
Who you’ll be working with…
The health IT industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the world, our clients and prospects range from NHS organisations, Fortune 500 companies right through to brand new start-ups. Many of them focus on fascinating areas such as AI and cybersecurity.
What you’re like…
You’re an out of the box thinker and confident self-motivator who can multi-task across several client projects. You have a tenacious and driven attitude, like to challenge the norm and are able to hit deadlines. This role requires exceptionally strong writing skills and a high attention to detail.
What you’ll get…
Working out of our quirky London-based office (think beer and pizza evenings, yoga lunches and a dog or two), you’ll be part of an agency that is currently the ‘talk of the town’ in the health IT world. We offer a competitive salary and annual leave but most importantly a real opportunity to develop in the role to be coming a leading talent in our field.
Salary range £18,000-£24,000 DOE
Apply for PR and Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly