Communications Lead EMEAR – Corporate / Government Relations / Technology
A leader in technology and networking are looking for a Communications Manager to join their government affairs team. You will work alongside the company’s wider communications team and closely with the VP of Public Policy and Government Affairs for Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia. You will lead on creating government relations communications, partner with fellow EMEAR communications managers and support on wider communications. If you have worked with EU media and have worked on issues surrounding country digitisation and telecommunications security, then get in touch!
- Leading on communicating related government relations messaging to media across EMEAR
- Partnering across the EMEAR business with fellow Communications Managers
- Supporting on wider communications for the business, particularly crisis and issues management
- Reporting to the Director of Communications
- Working with key business executives in the business across marketing, communications and other corporate functions to drive business objectives
You will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience working across multiple countries and working with EU media and on EU topics - bringing media and politicians together
- Experience working on issues surrounding country digitisation and telecommunications security
- Willingness to travel across EMEAR (mostly Brussels)
- Experience working in a global and complex organisation
This is a great opportunity to join a world-class team of communicators. Please send your CV to April@jflrecruit.com to apply!