Senior Account Executive
Have you always wanted to work for a well - known, global PR agency? We have a fantastic, new opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to join a London based communications agency. The consultancy is world-renowned, and has developed many award-winning global PR campaigns for clients across a vast variety of sectors – from consumer brand and travel, to not-for-profit, to oil and gas organisations.
They are currently looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their Corporate team where you will be assisting on a number of flagship accounts. They have won two new huge pieces of business- these are still confidential but will soon be announced. The first is with a large Consumer Health brand - this is a global brief that is all about creating a corporate narrative . The other piece of business is working on corporate reputation programmes for a Fintech brand and accountancy software provider.
As Senior Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering new business pitches for new and existing clients
- Liaising with journalists on behalf of clients
- Contributing to brainstorming, group and team meetings
- Developing and researching client programmes
- Creating and maintaining a positive and professional relationship with clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the Corporate Sector, having worked at an agency
- Exceptional client-handling skills
- The ability to be a smart, creative and agile thinker and able to create media strategies and tactics for a broad range of clients
- Strong selling skills and the ability to apply them in a range of settings
- The drive and willingness to learn
Joining this agency is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking to work with renowned international clients within a fast-paced and lively environment. If you feel you are the ideal candidate, please send your CV to email@example.com