Account Executive - Hospitality and Travel - Super PR Agency – London - to £25,000
Account Executive - Hospitality and Travel - Super PR Agency – London - to £25,000 depending on experience
With over two decades of industry experience my client understands how restaurants, bars and hotels work and, more importantly, how to make a success of them. They are proud to be the agency of choice for so many operators, guiding them through the initial stages of their business and partnering with them for the long term. It’s their effective approach that’s helped brands grow from a single restaurant to over 100 sites in the UK and overseas.
My client is now seeking an Account Executive to join their busy team, supporting the senior account executive, account manager and account director and ensuring all the accounts run smoothly.
- To drive media coverage, either directly or through other members of the team, as appropriate.
- To take direction on your accounts on a day-to-day basis, taking control of your workload, ensuring deadlines are met.
- To sell-in stories to all media across news, features, food, lifestyle, business etc.
- Proactively develop additional media angles, ensuring optimum coverage at all times.
- Drafting press releases, organise and oversee press reviews and bookings, photography and photo calls
- Stay abreast of developments in the media, including social media - be aware of regular relevant features and columns that impact on your clients
- Follow opening campaigns and calendars for clients
- Pro-actively meet new press contacts and identify new leads/opportunities for coverage.
- Ensure all coverage is saved, collated and distributed to clients every week.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills and a creative approach
- Someone who has or can quickly make and establish good media contacts and can convert coverage
- Ability to write accurate status and update reports, as required
- Ability to build good relations with clients and team members, establishing credibility quickly
- Strong administration skills
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a competitive salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience and an opportunity to further your career working on some amazing accounts.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)