Director - Enterprise technology B2B Global lead
We have partnered with a global independent agency who believe that integrated communications have the power to create positive change. They embrace new technologies and their technology team is one that is highly respected and has won more awards than any of its peers. They now seek an Executive Director to manage one of their flagship accounts.
Their technology practice is among the best in the business, with decades of experience moving brands from technology only conversations to positioning their clients as global business leaders. They now seek a strong Director who can focus on coordinating multiple agencies in local markets, working across multiple briefs. You will have exceptional client handling and budget management skills.
The team is looking for a Director with a background in integrated communications, to take up a senior role in the practice. You will need to be an exemplary relationship-builder, a creative problem-solver who will add value to any conversation, a driven individual who can identify and bring great ideas and programmes to life, whilst managing a highly skilled team. You will have a strong background in enterprise Technology from a PR agency background.
They will offer a base of £80-90k, plus amazing bonus, pension, healthcare, flexible working, fantastic team, supportive management, strategic role, personal development plan, chance to work with an employer of choice, a global tech brand to manager, 25 days holiday and Christmas, impressive management team that you will be part of, all this plus much more.
Please apply online, or forward your CV and cover note to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call Justyne on 07971 361 206 to chat through the role.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Manager (In-House) Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Manager (In-House) Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Manager (In-House) Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Manager (In-House) Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Manager (In-House) Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)