Account Manager / Account Director – Environment / International
Want to work for a world leading communications consultancy? A forward-thinking consultancy who work with companies to promote environmental services and initiatives all over the world are looking for a Consultant (Account Manager/Account Director) to join their team due to lots of exciting new business wins! You will have a strong track record in environmental, science, banking or international development communications and the want to work on some great campaigns.
This is a truly international organisation, operating in all parts of the world. If you are passionate about global conservation- aquaculture, agriculture, renewable energy, pollution, clean tech, environmental finance, eco-fashion (and many other areas), then this would be the holy grail of environmental communications roles!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising C-Suite level stakeholders on how to make positive environmental changes to their business
- Project managing multiple retained and project accounts
- Coordinating with senior representatives of international clients and processing their changing needs
- Designing and executing short-term media and advocacy plans to fulfil mid-term client strategic objectives
- Designing and developing content for external expert and public audiences
- Overseeing research functions supporting business development and marketing
An ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Significant experience of fast-paced news management and/or complex strategic campaigns for the environment or human development
- International campaign and banking/finance communications experience (preferably gained within an agency) ideal but not essential. Other desired areas of expertise would include science, environment, international development, CSR communications
- Experience of crisis communications
- Outstanding written and verbal communications
Apply now by sending your CV to April@jflrecruit.com!