PR Manager / Director - In-House - Fortune 500
We have partnered with a global fortune 500 company who employs over 100,000 staff globally and the best in the logistics industry. They seek a PR Manager who has previously worked for a fortune 500 company and now wants to take the reins of the PR function and really make this role your own.
They are based in Northampton, but this role can be based at head office or London, you can also have flexible work from home options.
- Managing - and broadening – the organisation’s media be-able to both pro-actively pitch stories as well as handle reactive media requests for comment on a daily basis
- Devising, managing and implementing consumer and B2B focused campaigns, integrated communications plans/strategies
- Crisis communications/issues management experience
- C-suite liaison
- Copywriting and brand narrative/storytelling skills, which will include, press releases, presentations, talker opportunities
- Thought leadership
- Social/digital storytelling and content creation/curation experience
You will have the opportunity to really make this role your own as it is newly created. The role is varied, from writing and devising PR campaigns to working on crisis communications. You must be an excellent writer, have the ability to forge strong relationships with journalists, understand how to make a compelling story, whilst making crisis and turning it into a positive for the business. The role will oversee all PR or the UK and Ireland and will report into the Director of Communications in France.
In return, they will offer a base of £75k + £8k car allowance or company car, private health, pension, death in service, 25 days holiday + your bank holidays, work from home. This is a global company that is at the top of their game, you can truly make this role your own and with this will come opportunities for growth and development in your career. This is a rare opportunity, this role will close soon. Please apply on line or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call Justyne 07971 361 206 for a confidential chat.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Manager (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in Northampton
- Business / Industrial Manager (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in Northampton
- Consumer Manager (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in Northampton
- FMCG Manager (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in Northampton
- Media and New Media Manager (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in Northampton