PR Senior Account Director – Beauty – Global Agency
This globally networked agency is part of one of the world’s largest communication groups and one of the most famous names in the industry, constantly setting new standards with its work.
With a diverse mix of talent across communications, strategy, content and publishing, they excel in providing award winning, insight led campaigns for their clients.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Director or Senior Account Director to join the Consumer Goods team, leading on some of the biggest names in beauty and grooming. This is a fantastic opportunity to go beyond traditional beauty PR, working on multi faceted/channel campaigns including developing brand strategy, creating content, partnering with celebrities and influencers, organizing events and leading media strategy.
This role and agency can offer you an incredible client portfolio, training, global experience and the chance to really take your career to the next level.
- Confident self-starter with good knowledge of, and passion for, the beauty and lifestyle industries
- Ability to develop strategic and creative communications plans with minimal senior input
- Experience managing budgets c £500k in annual fee
- Strong contacts across beauty, male grooming and lifestyle media – you should be able to pick up the phone and get an answer from senior beauty contacts
- Digitally savvy, with experience in content creation and influencer management
- Experience managing teams, a supportive leadership style focused on developing and progressive teams members
- Competitive salary up to £65,000 DOE
- 28 days annual holiday for each full year worked plus three discretionary days between Christmas and New Year
- Group life assurance scheme (4 x basic salary)
- Discounted holiday travel insurance
- Access to company doctor – available for emergencies and second opinions if required
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Heavily subsidised bar – offers a range of refreshments, snacks and alcoholic beverages Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted gym memberships
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Comprehensive medical care provided by Bupa
- Health cash plan – bespoke health and wellbeing cash plan offering a wide variety of benefits including optical, dental and health screening
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share options after two years’ service
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme after two years’ service
- Sabbatical leave – varying leave after three years’ service
- Career break – up to 12 months after five years’ service
To discuss this opportunity and others we are recruiting for, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw without delay. E: firstname.lastname@example.org